Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Make-up Art Collection

I said I was only getting 2 things from this collection...well that didnt happen lol I did originally get my 2 shadows....but I kept on sneaking into the MAC counter and couldnt resist!
my light does not do this justice :( I love love loveee this lipstick! It is called Full Body it is a Lustre....Ive always been a neutral lip kinda girl but this is gorgeous! It is a dark plummy/ burgundy color..not too dark....not too light and you can use it with a light hand for just a wash of color(top) or with a heavy hand for a more intense effect(bottom)....either way I love it!
My light sucks! lol This is The Perfect cheek powder blush....it is a Matte, very subtle for those days when I dont want alot of color....By the way it looks gorgeous paired with Full Body Lipstick :)
From left is The Perfect Cheek with a base ( Hush Cream Colour Base) and next to it on the right without a base ( my personal preference)
The are the Shadows without a base. From left Purple Rain , Violet Trance, Off the Page





These are the shadows with a base (painterly paint pot) From left Purple Shower(idk why i wanna keep on calling it Purple Rain lol hey I love Prince lol) , Violet Trance, Off the page

No comments:

Post a Comment