Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Good Read!


The Movie "Precious" is based of the Novel Push by Shapphire. A coworker mentioned to me that I should read the book before I watch the Movie, I would appreciate the movie more if I did. So i got the book and I read it, its not very long and it doesn't take long to read. I am not a big fan of fiction ( well except for the twilight saga lol) but I found this story to be very realistic, it is a very sad story but its full on inspiration and hope. Also one of its messages is to appreciate the simple things in life such as love, friendship, education, and life it self...a very good story!

1 comment:

  1. I want to see this movie but I don't wanna cry. :( I love the fact that the book doesn't take long to read. My kinda thing! ;)

    P.S Thanks for the Kat Von D rec! Will totally check it out.

    ReplyDelete