Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I heart this foundation :)


Ok so I went to Rite Aid and they had a buy one get one free on all Maybelline products...I saw alot of good reviews of this foundation on Youtube so I thought what the heck lets give it a try. OMG why have Ive been waiting so long!!! This is a very high quality , inexpensive product. I am a believer of the whole "you get what you pay for" ordeal but I also believe that you dont have to break the bank either lol. This foundation gives a smooth ,silky finish without giving a cacky feeling. I do have blemishes and this foundation covers them without overpowering them. The shade I use is Natural Beige ( MAC Nc35-40). When I apply it I feel as if I am not putting much on my face but I really gives a beautiful coverage..I really recommend it to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment