Monday, December 28, 2009

Kat Von D tattoo concealer


Ive been on a search for a new concealer...I have tried good ones such as clinique and Mac...but I was bored and I wanted to try something new....I went to sephora and tested the Kat Von D tattoo concealer and I looveddd the consistency of it....so Ive decided to give it a try and wow is it good! I have dark under eye circles and this covers them very well....it is a bit drying....I suggest to moisturize before applying it....you don't need a lot to get good coverage and might I add that the packaging is gorgeous!!!!! I have not tried it on my tattoos...since this is actually a tattoo concealer but it can be used for pretty much everything. Its about 20 something dollars...a bit pricy but it will last a long time and again the coverage is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment