Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Products worth raving about!!!!


There is a great place for eyebrow threading that I used to go to, it is called Ziba Beauty Center, they do everything from eyebrow threading, henna, bridal makeup, etc, its really an awesome place. Well I stopped going not because they do a bad job they actually do an excellent job , but because my eyes are too sensitive :( anyway I recommended this place to my mom and she loves it!!! She mentioned to me that they were starting a cosmetic line and that she was told their pencil eyeliner was awesome...to make long story short I got my hands on that pencil liner and wow it is awesome and it does not fade away at all! My mom works at a very sweaty place and after shes home from work (after an 8 hour shift) her eyeliner is still in tact! That's to tell you how good it is. I love this liner....it is similar to Urban Decay's 24/7 pencil liner...I perfer this one....it is about $8. Their website is Zibabeauty.com check them out! I recommend them to everyone.

Ive never tried a gel liner before...I've always been a liquid liner type of girl...My mom got me for Christmas and I love it! The application is so easy and soft and it lasts all day....it does not fade off for example when I'm curling my lashes or anything of that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment